Important Facts to Note about Mold Damage
Mold is among the worst silent but dangerous contaminants known to grow in buildings. It can grow both indoors and outdoors. All it needs is a wet or damp surface such as carpets, wood, ceiling tiles, insulation, and drywall just to mention a few.
Mold growth can start and spread within 48 hours if it is not checked. It can have significant impact and damages on your building's physical structure and the quality of your home. A lot of people in Manhattan have mold allergies. For safety purposes, it is vital to ensure that you get rid of any mold growth causing agents before the damage occurs.
We are here to help you in the remediation of mold damages. After carrying out a comprehensive inspection, our mold damage remediation specialists will contain the affected surfaces with physical barriers to ensure that the growth does not spread during the restoration process.
Some of the important facts to note about mold problem are;
- Mold can affect your health and that of your pets. It also compromises the physical structure of your building
- Mold growth occurs mostly in warm and damp surfaces under humid conditions
- Mold is hard to see since it grows in hidden areas like under the floors, under the ceiling carpet and in walls.
- If the mold is not yet visible, after two days, it can affect any wet material in the house
- Whether you already suspect a mold problem or already seen the problem, only a professional can help you identify its source and the extent of the damage
- Some home remedies for example bleaches can add to the problem
It is wise to avoid using your homemade remedies to minimize the issue and let a professional handle it for you. If you suspect or you see that you have a mold issue in New York City, call us, and we will immediately respond to solve your problem before it worsens.