In High-Waters We Will Be There
At SERVPRO of Midtown Manhattan, we are ready for whatever you need. During stressful times we want to ease your mind with our expertise in fire, water, mold and clean-up restoration. We have mastered our industry with 53 years of experience throughout the company.
Questions like “What should I do if my office building experienced flooding?” “How do I dry my carpet after a flood?” and “How do I check for mold or structural damage?” can be answered by our team. We offer a piece of mind through quick service and responses. We are here to serve you 24/7, 365 days a year. Our customers are our top priority.
Floods happen to 14,000 people in the United States of America annually. If the unfortunate happens, here is what we suggest.
When a flood begins:
- Turn off power and electricity: If you cannot get to the breaker box call your electric utility to shut off the meter.
- Make sure the water supply is turned off: This will help ensure that less damage is done if it is coming from an internal system.
- Secure your belongings: If you are present when the flood starts, move valuables away from the water source.
- If your flood is occurring because of weather or uncontrollable circumstances: Call an emergency maintenance number. We suggest keeping one on file for any event.
- Document, Document, Document! Photograph damages for claims.
- Call SERVPRO: We will get the water out as soon as possible!
- Check Building Integrity: We will work alongside you and a contractor to ensure your building is safe.
- We will search for mold and other damages to ensure your safety.
After the Flood:
- We will ensure clean-up is satisfactory
- Maintain checks on plumbing and roofing to minimize potential damage
- Live your life: We want to ensure a seamless transition back into your day to day routine.
Floods can happen to anyone we want to create a seamless process for you to get back to your normal way of life. Call us today if you experience any flood, fire, or clean-up remediation needs.