April Showers Brings May Flowers
We all know the saying ‘April Showers bring May Flowers’, and right now we are in one of the largest storms we’ve faced. Navigating COVID-19 has been a tumultuous task. SERVPRO of Midtown Manhattan is continually on the frontlines of this fight working alongside essential workers and healthcare professionals. We are here to help those in need and who have been affected by the coronavirus. How are we helping clean our community?
- We use Eco-Friendly products: SERVPRO is an eco-conscious brand. All of our products are safe to be used in homes or office spaces. We have more about our products in our blog ‘Protect Your Home’
- We follow CDC guidelines: We send our employees into the field fully protected in full PPE. We take our employees' health seriously and aim to protect them everyday.
- Offering Proactive Cleaning: Before COVID-19 took hold of New York City, our team was prepared for the fight by offering proactive cleaning to a multitude of offices, retailers, and essential businesses.
- Cleaning from Top to Bottom: We offer fogging services that clean up to 8ft up all the way to your floor. We are helping slow the spread of COVID-19 through continuous cleanings throughout the city.
- Preparing for Openings: We are ensuring the safety of your space before opening back up to the public. Our team is staying aware of when openings are as dates continue to shift.
- Acts of Service: We are putting our essential workers first by providing weekly lunches for the military that has come in to support New York City.
We are incredibly ready to help get things back to a new normal. We want to help get New York moving and ready for business. As a business that plays a vital role in commercial clean-up, we will be there when you need us. We are all in this for the long haul and New York City has been doing an amazing job showing the world why we are the best city. We have worked together through a multitude of storms and we only come out of it stronger and more united. Call us today at (212)768-9400 to see how we can help you prepare for re-opening your doors. We can service you within Manhattan and beyond.