NYC Commercial Services
Running a successful business in New York City is hard enough, let alone during a pandemic. You have enough to do to keep your business running, so be sure that you have the best vendors possible to take care of your commercial property. Your time is better spent that having to figure out what to do about the inevitable wear and tear that gradually builds in your office over time. When grime, odor, and moisture challenges go beyond the scope of your regular janitorial staff, call in SERVPRO of Midtown Manhattan professionals to help with your commercial cleaning projects.
Whether it’s disinfecting your offices, removing an odor problem or deep cleaning your HVAC/air ducts, you can rely on us to make your workspace look and feel its very best.
When you call 212-768-9400 you will be bringing in a quality contractor who carries these benefits:
- Award-winning training
- Over 50 years’ experience in the industry
- More than 100 exclusive cleaning products
Specialty Commercial Cleaning Services
SERVPRO of Midtown Manhattan professionals offer cleaning services ranging from cleaning restaurant hoods to removing biohazard contaminants. They have the specialized training and products to get your property back to business. Their cleaning services include the following:
- Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned: Our new defensive pathogen cleaning program, goes way beyond standard janitorial cleaning practices. This is proactive viral pathogen cleaning. With over 50 years of experience in biochemical spill remediation and decontamination, you can trust SERVPRO of Ravenswood Professionals to bring a higher standard of clean to the places we gather.
- Air Ducts and HVAC: If your HVAC has been operating for some time without attention, it could be circulating odors, dust, and other contaminants. We routinely inspect the heating, ventilation and air conditioning unit (HVAC). Keeping them clean can extend the life of the equipment. This can, in turn, save you money and give you cleaner air to breathe.
- Biohazard: Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences. A failure to properly remove such substances can contribute to unhealthy and dangerous environments. We are trained to safely clean and remove biohazardous substances and dispose of them properly in accordance with OSHA and health regulations.
- Ceilings, Floors, and Walls: Ceiling and wall cleaning should be part of the cleaning maintenance of your business. You should also clean walls before painting so that the primer and paint can adhere properly. Whether you are preparing to paint or just looking for professional cleaning, we can help.
- Document Restoration: In the aftermath of a disaster, some of your most valued contents could be lost forever. As a leader in the restoration industry, we know that timely mitigation is the key to recovering damaged possessions. With years of experience and state-of-the-art technology, our restoration professionals will help you recover your paper goods before it’s too late.
- Odor Removal: As experts in deodorization, our professionals are trained to identify and eliminate offensive odors. These odors can come from a number of sources both inside and outside a structure.
- Sewage: Sewer backups should be considered an emergency since the water may contain viruses, bacteria, and other microbes that cause serious illnesses. Our team has specialized training and equipment to quickly and safely clean contaminants like sewage.
- Trauma and Crime Scene: After the police have finished processing a crime or accident scene, the cleaning and restoration process can begin. Many times, crime and accident scenes have biohazard contaminants that pose a serious health risk. We will respond immediately with protective equipment and experience to safely clean trauma and crime scenes.
- Vandalism: Vandalism and graffiti can be very upsetting. It can range from relatively minor pranks to malicious destruction of property. Often simple acts of vandalism, like breaking a window, can cause significant water and mold damage if not addressed in a timely manner.
No matter what your needs may be, we have a commercial a cleaning solution for you. Call us today for more information or to set up an appointment –212-768-9400