How We Handle Commercial Losses
When it comes to commercial restoration, New York City property managers want to leave nothing to chance. That's why they rely on professionals like SERVPRO of Midtown Manhattan.
What sets us apart from other restoration companies is our skilled technicians and the advanced equipment we use to take care of any-scale disaster. This use of professional equipment allows us to restore your Manhattan commercial property or retail business back to its preloss condition quickly, reliably, and more effectively.
Here are some of the unique tools we have to restore your property:
- An infrared camera may be used to identify hidden water locations for the thorough removal of moisture that is hidden from the naked eye.
- Sensitive moisture meters/detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water from events like floods.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
- Trailer mounted generators and desiccants (Large Commercial Air Dryer) provide power and large scale drying capabilities.
- Air Scrubbers that are able to filter the air of contaminants and fumes.
- The use of Thermal Foggers and environmentally-safe Deodorization Agents to leave a pleasant scent upon use.
You can count on SERVPRO of Midtown Manhattan to take care of any size loss you may have, so you can put your commercial business back in order and get you back to doing what you do best--serving your customers!
Give us a call at 212-768-9400.